Parafina Trademark S.L.
General information for customers about cookies
In general, we hereby inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user’s computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and that collect information on the pages visited, the time of connection to the Internet, etc. The cookies are sent back to the server every time the user enters that page.
Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other suppliers. Logs are files that are stored on the Parafina server, they record information about your browsing and are intended to analyse the operation of the system, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, to continue to offer the services you request, to gain better knowledge of your preferences and to offer other services that can adapt to your tastes.
If users revoke their consent in the way provided in this policy or modify the conditions to access cookies through their browser, as explained below, it will be impossible to browse Parafina’s website correctly and to adapt our portal to your specific needs.
Description of types of cookies commonly used on the Internet
The following is a classification of the cookies that are usually used according to different types depending on their controller, the time they remain and the purpose of their use:
- Types of cookies according to the entity managing them:
- Own Cookies: These are the cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information, the preservation of which is only used to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookies stores data in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time set by the cookie publisher, and it can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow users to browse through a website, platform or application, and to use of the different options or services existing in it, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of the restricted areas, remembering the items of an order, making the purchase process an order, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features when browsing, storing content for video or sound streaming or sharing content via social networks.
- Customisation Cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general predefined features based on a set of criteria in the user’s computer such as would be the language, the type of browser to access the service, the local settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow their Publisher to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites they are linked to. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for profiling browsing habits of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces that may have been included by the Publisher in a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces, that may have been included by the publisher in a website, application or platform from which it provided the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour and it is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
In different sections of our website you will be able to see a video hosted by the streaming video provider YouTube ® of the company Youtube LLC, company domiciled at 901 Cherri Avenue, San Bruno, California, CA 94066, United States, included in the Google group of companies. When you access these sections of our website, the video will be played automatically and the Youtube® cookies will be installed. Google sets a number of cookies on any page that includes a Youtube video. As these are third party cookies, Parafina has no control over Google’s cookies, which include a mixture of bits of information to measure the number and behaviour of Youtube users, including information linking your visits to our website with your Google account if you are logged in with your google account. Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers, although this does not identify you personally unless you are logged into Google, in which case it is linked to your Google account.
In addition, when you play the video, Google installs other advertising cookies called “id”, “DSID” and “IDE” which are stored on the domain doubleclick.net and whose purpose is to show you advertisements related to your browsing preferences.
Cookies used by social networks
We also use plug-in cookies to exchange content on social networks such as Facebook®. If you click on the icons of these social networks, you will be able to access our page on these social networks and access the information we share. These plug-ins store and access cookies on the user’s terminal equipment that allow the social network to identify its members as they interact with the plug-ins. You should therefore be aware that if you browse our site while logged in to the relevant social network you should be aware that if you share content from this site with friends through the social network, or post content on our site to those social networks, you will receive cookies from those websites. We cannot control the settings of third party cookies, so we suggest that you check the websites of such third parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Modification of the configuration
Users will be able to prevent the generation of Cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. To do so they must access the privacy settings options and select the option that allows them to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information, choose among your browsers:
- Edge: Configuración -> Permisos del sitio -> Cookies y datos del sitio
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information go to the Microsoft helpdesk – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies – or the Browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, go to Mozilla helpdesk – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences – or the browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information go to the Google helpdesk – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en – or the browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.